A limited number of bursaries are available for postgraduate students and unemployed or hourly-paid researchers. Bursaries will cover the conference fee (if applicable) and up to £100 towards travel and accommodation costs.
Applications should be received by 0900 (UK time) Monday 14th May. Queries regarding the bursaries and applications should be addressed to Nicola Ronan, CREST Centre Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you complete the application form fully and also arrange for a letter of support to be submitted independently (please see below for further details).
Decisions will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding unsuccessful applications. We will not accept retrospective or late applications.
Letters of Support
The letter of support should come from your current/past manager or supervisor, from their institutional email account, and should also:
- Introduce the applicant, the letter author should also briefly introduce themselves and detail the relationship i.e., supervisor, head of department, head of research etc.
- Detail the applicants academic record and commitment.
- Make the case for funding i.e., confirm there is no alternative and/or institutional funding available for the applicant.
- Confirm the employment status of the applicant (student or otherwise).
- Make the case for the value of participation in the conference to the applicant.
Applications should be submitted by 0900 (UK time) Monday 14th May to Nicola Ronan, CREST Centre Manager at email@example.com