We want everyone to feel welcome at BASS 2022, and so every effort will be made to ensure the accessibility of the conference.
Adjustments we are making with regards to accessibility include:
- A quiet room at the main conference venue.
- Maps of the venues with clearly labeled disabled access, quiet room, and toilets will be available online. If you require a paper copy, please let us know by June 30.
- The conference program will be available online beforehand, but we can provide you with a printed copy if you let us know by June 30.
- We do not plan to produce a braille version of our conference timetable, but this will be available on our website (which is constructed to aid screen reading) but will look into producing a braille physical copy if requested by April 30.
- The venues will be checked beforehand by members of the team with regards to sensory sensitivities concerning lighting and sound.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available at the main desk.
- Dietary requirements will be catered for all-conference catering. When purchasing your ticket there will be room for you to explain any dietary requirements.
- Wheelchair accessible: please ensure when booking accommodation that you request ground floor rooms, and let us know by 30 June that you will require wheelchair access to the conference to make sure we can provide this smoothly.
- We are unable to provide signing but are working to ensure all of our venues have hearing loops.
- A member of the team will be a designated accessibility assistant available throughout the conference as someone you can go to in order to share your concerns and ask for assistance.
If you have any other accessibility requirements or concerns, do not hesitate to email the team at email@example.com