As part of its effort to encourage the best economic and social science on security threats, CREST runs a commissioning process that funds high-quality and innovative workshops and research. The funding is open to Higher Education Institutions, Research Organisations, charities, commercial companies, and individuals from the UK and overseas, who can demonstrate a capability to deliver a high-quality programme of research. Current and previous calls are listed below.
- Full details of the Fourth broad Commissioning Call specification can be found here: Call Specification
- The terms and conditions which apply to successful applicants can be found here: https://crestresearch.ac.uk/commissioning/terms/
- Answers to frequently asked questions about applying to one of our calls can be found here: https://crestresearch.ac.uk/commissioning/faqs/
- The Downloadable PDF version of Appendix B / Cover Page can be found here: https://crestresearch.ac.uk/download/8221/
- The list of funded projects from previous calls can be found here: https://crestresearch.ac.uk/news/commissioning-call-awards-announced/