CREST Security Review is the quarterly magazine for intelligent, time-poor people who want to know about the latest research on security threats. Its articles translate academic jargon to ‘so what’ answers and illustrate how behavioural and social science can be used effectively in everyday scenarios.
Available in print, online and as a mobile app, CREST Security Review presents accessible, informative, world-leading research by international experts, for the needs of government, police and security professionals.
CREST Security Review draws from the belief that the best research should also benefit from the best presentation, combining academic rigour with design excellence. The free app and website provide a number of features:
- Intuitive navigation – making it easy to browse issues and articles of interest.
- Offline access – read articles or whole issues by bookmarking them to read later.
- Search and discover – navigate easily to the topics that interest you most as well as be alerted when new items are added.
- Favourite articles – our synced bookmark feature allows you to conveniently store all your favourite CSR articles in one place, for you to access later via any of your devices.
- Responsive design – you can read CSR on your mobile, iPad, Android tablet or desktop, meaning you no longer must download the pdf (although that option is still available).
- New issue alerts – opt in for notifications and you’ll be the first to know when the latest issue arrives.
CSR has its own website at www.crestsecurityreview.com, making it easier to access, read and share articles. Favourites and bookmarks are synced with the mobile apps.
Download the free mobile app on your app stores, or via this link at: www.crestsecurityreview.com/appdownload