The tenth edition of CREST Security Review will be available on the CSRapp and website very soon.
Security work is inherently stressful, involving individuals making high-consequence decisions and taking actions in complex and potentially dangerous situations, sometimes while exposed to extreme environmental conditions. Identifying sources of stress and implementing effective coping strategies is crucial to operational success.
This latest edition of CREST Security Review, Stress & Resilience, is guest edited by Emma Barrett and Nathan Smith looks to understand how and when hostile actors (terrorists or cybercriminals, for example) experience stress and what contributes to their resilience. This in turn can inform strategies to undermine their effectiveness.
The issue, coming very soon, will be available on the CSR app (haven’t already downloaded it? Click here – it’s free!) and if you’ve opted in for notifications, you’ll be the first to know when it arrives. The mobile app also provides a number of features, including:
- Intuitive navigation – making it easy to browse issues and articles of interest.
- Offline access – read articles or whole issues by bookmarking them to read later.
- Search and discover – navigate easily to the topics that interest you most as well as be alerted when new items are added.
- Favourite articles – our synced bookmark feature allows you to conveniently store all your favourite CSR articles in one place, for you to access later via any of your devices.
- Responsive design – you can read CSR on your mobile, iPad, Android tablet or desktop, meaning you no longer have to download the pdf (although that option is still available).
Find the free mobile app on your app stores, or via this link at: www.crestsecurityreview.com/appdownload
Access the new website direct at www.crestsecurityreview.com.
We want to know what you think! Do let us know what you think of our new app and website by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.