The University of Portsmouth are seeking a full-time Postdoctoral Research Associate to join the Protective Security and Risk programme of CREST (Centre for Research & Evidence on Security Threats) in the School of Computing . CREST is a social science-led project and the Protective Security & Risk programme combines expertise in cyber security and psychology to look at ways of improving organisational security.
The main objectives of the post will be to synthesise research literature from cyber security and psychology, design and run research activities, liaise with and communicate research to project stakeholders and to prepare and disseminate outputs through the production of research papers and presentations. The successful candidate will:
- Have completed (or be close to completing) a PhD in cyber security, a security-related field or a social science discipline with a demonstrable security element
- Have a record of publishing in peer-reviewed journals
- Be able to work independently and as a team member
- Have experience of mixed methods research and data analysis
- Have excellent communication skills
This is a fixed term contract to 30 September 2020.
The closing date for applications is 18th November 2018
For more information and details on how to apply, view the original advert here.