A job opening, for a full-time Postdoctoral Research Associate to join the Protective Security and Risk programme of CREST, has opened up in the School of Computing at the University of Portsmouth. CREST is a three-year ESRC project led by Lancaster University. The contract for this post will be for two years.
The successful candidate with be part of the research team and will work closely with colleagues at Cranfield University – the partner institution for the Protective Security and Risk programme. The main objectives of the post will be to synthesise research literature from cyber security and psychology, design and run research activities, liaise with and communicate research to project stakeholders and to prepare and disseminate outputs through the production of research papers and presentations. The successful candidate will:
- Have completed (or be close to completing) a PhD in cyber security, a security-related field or a social science discipline with a demonstrable security element.
- Have a strong record of publishing in peer-reviewed journals.
- Be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Have experience of mixed methods research and data analysis.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Closes: 28th March 2017